As a Maintenance Technician, you are responsible for maintaining the equipment in the facility in both the Hotel, warehouse and the office area. You will also be responsible for maintaining and providing minor and major repairs on such as air conditioners, elevator, lift, electrical and mechanical work. This individual is to perform a variety of medium-high skilled maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Routine lubrication of equipment
- Ordering maintenance supplies/ parts
- Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility
- Assisting with equipment installations
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and safety of maintenance shop and facility
- Maintaining of elevator and lift (experience and/ or elevator and lift operator certificate required)
- Assuring maintenances, safety and all regulatory requirements for all mechanical work
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Working with Controls/ PLC
- The elevator and air conditioning technician install, inspects, maintains, and repairs air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
Education & Experience
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Ability to speak German and/or Turkish is an asset
- Mechanical maintenance experience is necessary
- Electrical maintenance experience is an asset
- Lift and elevator experience /operator certificate
- Ability to work in tight schedule
- Experience working in an electrical and mechanical facility is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The elevator and air conditioning technician must at least have a high school diploma.
- They must have certification through programs approved by the European Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- They should know the principles of air-conditioning unit repair and maintenance, including controls, MSDS sheets, safety practices and procedures and tools used.
- They should be able to read and interpret building regulations and codes implemented by city, state and federal government agencies pertaining to installing air-conditioning units.
- Solid knowledge of German Health & Safety compliant workplace safety practices
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with workers from other cultures in a sensitive and harmonious manner
- Competent in use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding and conscious of safe work practices
- Read blueprints to determine the equipment needed for installation or repair
- Maintain or repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems
- Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and control systems
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
- Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems
- Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms, and safety controls
- Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications
- Comply with safety regulations and building codes
- Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks
- The elevator and air conditioning technician should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
- They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
As an elevator and air conditioning technician, you should be able to assemble, install, and replace elevators, escalators, chairlifts, moving walkways, air conditions, and similar equipment in buildings.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. High school classes in math, mechanical drawing, and shop may help applicants compete for this position.
Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
- Certified Elevator and Air Condition Technician
- Certified Accessibility and Commercial Lift Technician
Elevator and Air Conditioning technician should also possess the following specific qualities:
Detail oriented. Elevator and Air Conditioning technician must keep accurate records of their service schedules. These records are used to schedule future maintenance, which often helps reduce breakdowns.
Mechanical skills. Elevator and Air Conditioning technician use a variety of power tools and hand tools to install and repair lifts and air conditions. Escalators, for example, run on tracks that must be installed using wrenches and screwdrivers.
Physical stamina. Elevator and Air Conditioning technician must be able to perform strenuous work for long periods.
Physical strength. Elevator and Air Conditioning technician often lift heavy equipment and parts, including escalator steps, conduit, and metal tracks.
Troubleshooting skills. Elevator and Air Conditioning technician must be able to diagnose and repair problems. When an escalator stops moving, for example, mechanics determine why it stopped and make the necessary repairs.
709-C: Maintenance Technician (Mekka) pozisyonu başvuru formu:
- DD Kariyer
- Construction Manager (Mekka)
- Genel Müdür Yardımcısı (Gıda-Üretim)
- Üretim Planlama Mühendisi
- Maintenance Technician (Mekka)
- Kurumsal Satış Uzmanı (Mimar)
- Gayrimenkul Geliştirme Ve Yatırım Koordinatörü
- İş Geliştirme Ve Yatırım Koordinatörü
- Teknik Müdür
- Genel Müdür - Mısır
Tümünü Göster »
- Pazarlama Müdürü
- İhracat Uzman Yardımcısı
- Bilgi Teknolojileri Sistem Müdürü
- İnsan Kaynakları Müdürü
- Teknik Atölye Şefi
- Bilgi Teknolojileri Proje Müdürü
- Yazılım Geliştirme Mühendisi
- İnsan Kaynakları ve İdari İşler Sorumlusu
- Grup Mali İşler Müdürü
- Hac & Umrah Agency Manager
- Yurt Dışı Satış Müdürü (Güney Afrika)
- Şirket Avukatı