Hac and Umrah agency managers work in retail travel outlets, which promote and sell Hac and Umrah-related products.
Hac and Umrah agencies range from small independent businesses to large chains. Some specialise in 5 stars travel, while others have detailed knowledge of specific locations or travel products.
Depending on the size of the organisation and the customer base, your responsibilities will usually include:
- daily operational management
- sales development
- staff and financial management.
As a Hac and Umrah agency manager, you must be able to offer specialist, professional and competitive travel products to meet the demands of the Hac and Umrah market, which includes online bookings and tailor-made trips.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for running the Hac and Umrah office and developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets. You’ll typically need to: promote and market the business, sometimes to new or niche markets, manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records, sell Hac and Umrah products and tour packages, source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism, deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity, take part in familiarisation visits to new destinations, to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers, liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often a year in advance, deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations, provide sales reports to head office, implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business, oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business.
When managing Hac and Umrah agency staff, you’ll typically need to: motivate the sales team to hit and exceed their targets and ensure company profitability, meet regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work, meet company directors who advise on strategy and find out about any local issues and future trends, oversee the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training, organise incentives, bonus schemes and competitions, deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
The following subjects may increase your chances:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience,
- business/marketing/financial management,
- business with languages,
- human geography,
- social/economic/business studies,
- travel/tourism/leisure studies.
- Knowledge in (IATA).
Skills / You’ll need to have:
- communication skills,
- sales and customer service skills,
- diplomacy and tact,
- innovation and energy,
- commitment to people management,
- the ability to lead and motivate a team,
- sound judgement with attention to detail,
- competent IT skills,
- strong organisational skills,
- resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times,
- a genuine interest in travel.
You must also have an awareness of the current trends in Hac and Umrah, for example sustainable tourism. Knowledge of popular and upcoming destinations is also important.
Work experience: Minimum 10 years of experience will enhance your application. The ability to communicate effectively in different languages is also helpful. But English is must. Relevant management experience in other areas of the leisure or tourism industry, such as hotels or airlines, is likely to increase your chances. Specific functional experience, perhaps in a marketing, sales, retail or IT role, is also helpful.
202B: Hac & Umrah Agency Manager pozisyonu başvuru formu:
- DD Kariyer
- Construction Manager (Mekka)
- Genel Müdür Yardımcısı (Gıda-Üretim)
- Üretim Planlama Mühendisi
- Maintenance Technician (Mekka)
- Kurumsal Satış Uzmanı (Mimar)
- Gayrimenkul Geliştirme Ve Yatırım Koordinatörü
- İş Geliştirme Ve Yatırım Koordinatörü
- Teknik Müdür
- Genel Müdür - Mısır
Tümünü Göster »
- Pazarlama Müdürü
- İhracat Uzman Yardımcısı
- Bilgi Teknolojileri Sistem Müdürü
- İnsan Kaynakları Müdürü
- Teknik Atölye Şefi
- Bilgi Teknolojileri Proje Müdürü
- Yazılım Geliştirme Mühendisi
- İnsan Kaynakları ve İdari İşler Sorumlusu
- Grup Mali İşler Müdürü
- Hac & Umrah Agency Manager
- Yurt Dışı Satış Müdürü (Güney Afrika)
- Şirket Avukatı